TABLE OF CONTENTS
- REBEL CASH
A red 1 next to a channel means you’ve been “pinged”, or someone has mentioned you! These are typically either important for event information, or one of your friends wants to talk to you.
Important channels include:
- #main-chat – For general conversation
- #help-desk – For asking questions
- #events – For information about the next events
- #announcements – For important announcements
- #bots – For using Discord bots (playing music, etc)
You can also get Direct Messages, which look like this at the top left of your screen. These are mainly just friends wanting to chat, but sometimes you might get some DMs from leaders.
Some channels also have important information in their pinned messages, like how to get access to special roles. To check pins, click the thumbtack icon at the top right of any channel (or the three dots if you’re on mobile)!
A form comes out every Sunday in the
#announcements channel, on which people who want to be promoted can fill out. Promotions are announced on Mondays, our break day.
If you become very active at events and in the main chat, you could be awarded our special Troop of the Week role.
Click here to see the list of previous Troops of the Week.
Here are some examples of what they look like in game:
Check out our uniform here, or by doing
!uniform commands in chat.
Check out the branches’ uniforms here, or by doing
!branches commands in chat.
Rebel cash is our server’s own custom currency. With rebel cash you can buy roles with it that can be found by doing
.workshop in #bots
You can earn rebel cash by the following methods:
- Attending events (events happen daily except on break day)
- Winning contests and giveaways (giveaways can happen before or after events if you attend them)
- Trading tatsu (another bot) credits (trade packages are pinned in #bots)
- Completing the Tuxedo Times Challenge of the Week (weekly newspaper released on in #announcements)
The roles in the shop will help you earn more rebel cash as some give you weekly payouts or are multipliers.
Congratulations, you’ve finished the Beginner’s Guide! Now you should be able to navigate the server with ease and understand the basic foundation of what the Rebel Penguin Federation is all about. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask in #help-desk!
We look forward to seeing you at our events and in the chat!