Good afternoon rebels and army community. Over the past few months our leadership faced unfortunate circumstances, at the hands of our allies, the Water Vikings. Names and profile pictures censored for privacy purposes; continue reading this post for more information.
On July 29th, 2020 I accepted an alliance invitation with the Water Vikings due to my close friendship with former leader, NotManuGinobili. The alliance at first was fine, no complaints from RPF’s end. The Water Vikings were finding their feet in the league as they were coming out of a rough patch with sizes. On top of that, WV seemed to have a close relationship with our brother ally, the Ice Warriors, so I was more than happy to accept the alliance.
As their leadership changed and Manu faded out due to in real life responsibilities, our relationship with the Water Vikings became more jaded. From a WV army leader disrespecting one of my experienced staff members, who is a former Head Judge of CPAH, to snide remarks about us being knocked to #2 on Top Ten, RPF has continued to feel gutted by an “ally” of ours.
Comment made about one of our staff who judged their battle, saying they have brain damage. (An apology was issued after I intervened, but it still does not take back what was said.)
Celebrating our loss? Very classy comment from an allied HCOM.
This is brings me to the more exasperating part. As of recently, a leader of WV contacted me about my relations with the Ice Warriors and Dark Warriors. Comments alluding to the fact that we, as the Black Ice Alliance, are not in close contact nor do we see eye to eye in situations. Pictured below is how I was initially contacted:
I was confused at first, wondering why I’m being questioned about my own brother allies. The conversation continues to this:
Once again, I was puzzled as to why I’m being contacted about my alliances and mentioning armies like Help Force and the Army of Club Penguin.The conversation continued, as we discussed RPF’s alliance history with HF and our situation with ACP. I figured this was not a playful and curious conversation, since this was out of the blue. My gut instinct was correct, when presented with this:
A proposition of joining my former enemy and current ally in a new trifecta group. After initially contacting me about my brother allies and questioning our alliance, as if the BIA is not well-known in the army community, I’m astonished that this leader confidently asked such a question. After consulting Cosmo and my advisors, we agreed to look into it and see how far it’ll take us. We were in contact with IW and DW leaders throughout this process, meaning this operation was not hidden.
A group chat created with a WV leader, ACP staff, and myself had hopes to create this newfound tri-alliance between ACP, RPF, and WV. Given RPF’s history and recent debacles with ACP since the renewal of the ceasefire… these armies thinking RPF would ever turn on the BIA is comical. The bond between RPF, IW, and DW is the strongest we’ve seen since the start of the DCP crusade. Blatantly trying to pin us against our allies and plot against them, has landed the Water Vikings on our enemies list. And with that, comes our terms of war:
- This is a head on war between the Rebel Penguin Federation and the Water Vikings (1v1), no other armies shall intervene in this war.
- No Allies/Alliances nor colonies allowed (or any external help whatsoever).
- Colonies of either army (and colonies of any other armies either allies, neutrals, enemies) are not allowed in this war, meaning colonies of any army cannot either invade or declare war on RPF until the war is over or a treaty is reached.
- No dual enlistment assistance (from any army either allied, neutral or even enemies).
- No server transfers (neither army shall send nor receive servers from any other army either allied, neutral, or enemies) after this declaration until the war is finished or a treaty is reached.
- No multilogging, doxxing, or ddosing of any sort.
- Any evidence of suggested multilogging, botting or dual enlistment/use of allies/an alliance/colonies/armies merged after this declaration will result in an instant defeat of the aggressor in the battles where said evidence would be found.
- All battles must be judged by CPAH officiated judges.
- All invasions must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, and the planner of said invasions must notify the defending army’s leaders.
- No army can merge into WV nor RPF after this declaration (until this war is over) and the merger will be deemed invalid. If members of said merged army decide to participate, the battle will result in the unconditional surrender of the aggressor.
- Any loopholes found in this treaty abused by either army in their favor (facillitating use of allies, multilogs, any external help or the transfer of servers owned by WV and their colonies (to or from) any other armies) will cause in the unconditional surrender of the aggressor thus losing the entire war.
- The losing army in this conflict must accept the terms of a treaty imposed by the winning side.
- No running from this war 🙂
The WV’s disrespect to our army and allies will no longer go unnoticed; discrediting remarks, celebrating at our expense, and picking on our closest allies. We as a community stand by our allies, the Dark Warriors, and will not let them fall. The Rebel Penguin Federation will emerge victorious in this feat over the Water Vikings as we continue to fight for what’s right. See you bright and early at Cream Soda.
Crazzy, Rebel Commander
Cosmo, Rebel Commander