The first Better Igloos catalog of 2022 is here and filled with new items to give your home a fresh makeover. Create your own Neverland with a wide range of furniture, including pirate ships, beach items, and lots of plants! Keep on reading for every hidden item in this month’s issue.
– Page 1 –
This page has 12 secrets!
1. Click the purple star on the Sand Castle Arch for the Small Rock (120 coins)
2. Click the part marked on the Sea Streamers for the Wall Sconce (140 coins)
3. Click the top-right corner of the Sea Streamers for the Wall Map (250 coins)
4. Click the light blue shell for the Bulrushes (340 coins)
5. Click the top-right corner of the Sand Castle Wall for the Swinging Vines (200 coins)
6. Click the purple starfish on the Sand Castle Wall for the Board Wave (150 coins)
7. Click the Snappy Shark’s eye for the Old Penguin Monument (600 coins)
8. Click the right end of the Hanging Algae for the Crab Treasure Chest (100 coins)
9. Click the top-right corner of the Stone Wall Ruins for the Wall Net (425 coins)
10. Click the bottom stone of the Stone Wall Ruins for the Brazier (350 coins)
11. Click the scraped part of the Stone Arch Ruins for the Bridge of Destiny (400 coins)
12. Click the bottom right of the Stone Arch Ruins for the Wall Torch (85 coins)
– Page 2 –
This page has 12 hidden items.
13. Click the marked area on the Sunken Stone for the Dinosaur Skull (500 coins)
14. Click the tip of the crystal marked on the left for the Scroll-down Map (150 coins)
15. Click the little crystal poking out on the right for the Desert Island (850 coins)
16. Click the moss on the Sunken Arch for the Desert Stones (100 coins)
17. Click the left end of the molding on the Sunken Pillar for the Sand Bucket (50 coins)
18. Click the moss on the Sunken Pillar for the Dinosaur Bones (250 coins)
19. Click the top-left corner of the Sunken Wall for the River’s Edge (150 coins)
20. Click the opening in the Sunken Wall for the Fruit Pillar (400 coins)
21. Click the moss on the Sunken Wall for the Stone Lantern (575 coins)
22. Click the bottom-left bone of the Jolly Roger Flag for the Royal Cannon (150 coins)
23. Click the puffle’s eyes on the Jolly Roger Flag for the Flower Planter (260 coins)
24. Click the top-right bone on the Jolly Roger Flag for the Stone Column Ruins (350 coins)
– Page 3 –
There are 11 secrets on this page.
25. Click the X for the Gold Walkway (350 coins)
26. Click the left peak of the Jutting Rock for the Golden Lava Puddle (150 coins)
27. Click the bottom-right corner of the Jutting Rock for the Tall Mushrooms (250 coins)
28. Click the Rugged Rock’s peak for the Swamp Slime (230 coins)
29. Click the “o” in Rugged Rock for the Dragon’s Gold (350 coins)
30. Click the Treasure Chest’s lock for the Ectoplasmic Pit (500 coins)
31. Click the “C” in Clam for the Watering Hole (500 coins)
32. Click the Pirate Ship’s mast for the Ectoplasmic Crevasse (450 coins)
33. Click the Pirate Ship’s wheel for the Wooden Crate (50 coins)
34. Click the Pirate Ship’s left window for the Golden Lava Pool (350 coins)
35. Click the Pirate Ship’s right window for the Waterfall (350 coins)
– Page 4 –
There are 13 hidden items on this page!
36. Click the lantern on the Lifeboat for the Koi Pond (450 coins)
37. Click the Lifeboat’s back paddle for the Pitcher’s Mound (175 coins)
38. Click the Lifeboat’s front paddle for the Ogre Fence (50 coins)
39. Click the Treasure Chest’s lock for the Jungle Bloom (175 coins)
40. Click the Tidal Pool’s border for the Evergreen Plant ( 240 coins)
41. Click the left wave for the Mysterious Mist (50 coins)
42. Click the middle wave for the Leafy Roof (350 coins)
43. Click the Captain’s Wheel’s top handle for the Leafy Window (700 coins)
44. Click the center of the Captain’s Wheel for the Eerie Cave (150 coins)
45. Click the Captain’s Wheel’s bottom handle for the Jungle Flora (150 coins)
46. Click the left end of the Hanging Moss for the Island Trinkets (250 coins)
47. Click the middle hanging moss for the Jungle Fern (150 coins)
48. Click the Hanging Moss’ right end for the Patio Parasol (150 coins)
Click here for the December 2021 Better Igloos Catalog added pages.
Click here for the November 2021 Better Igloos Catalog added pages.
That’s all for this month’s catalog secrets! Be sure to check out the previous issues above for even more hidden items and join our Discord for all the latest on pins and catalogs, mascot tracking, and more.
– princhi, Third in Command