Once again, the RNM Contest Team is back with another contest. For this week, we’ve prepared a scavenger hunt contest for all of you. We hope you have fun with this new contest and without further ado, find more details on the contest below!
With the new release of Music Jam Party, you might have noticed all the new rooms on Club Penguin Rewritten. Hopefully through this new contest, you will be able to explore the new rooms more thoroughly and also perhaps notice more details that you haven’t noticed before!
We will be releasing a riddle daily for a duration of one week. By solving all the riddles, you will receive a Rebel Cash prize and the Musical Mastermind role!
– You are allowed to work in groups of up to 4 people, but working alone is also accepted.
– When you find the item, DM any member of the Contest Team with the name of the item and location OR with a screenshot of your penguin in game next to the item. You can find a list of the members by doing .inrole contests in #bots.
– There is no daily deadline for each riddle. You can submit them all at once or one by one on any day you like, but all answers must be submitted by end of day Sunday, September 12th.
– Sharing the answers with others is not permitted!
– Feel free to message a member of the Contest Team if you need a clue!
A path blocked off with yellow and black
Dirt over snow, creating a track
Triangles lying next to the scene
What better place for them but a tree
You turn off the lamp, to recline and relax
Whether you are connecting the pieces together,
Or unpacking old memories,
Your friend will be watching over, happily swaying.
Supplies laid out for a fair to be
Soon to be opened and strewn about
Left on the side for someone to read
Adjacent, a ball, while you wait, play about
It shows you names, it shows you numbers
Written in chalk and placed near the counter
You say your request as your stomach rumbles
And walk your way back to the plush recliner
An arrangement of colors lined up in a row
Call them quaint, but they make a good show
Their presence is a symbol of festivities
Usually seen above ground, dancing with the breeze
Floating far, and cold on feet
Not much to hide, not much to see
Yet one machine lurks with the tide
With tubes for air on either side
A golden tribute to a sacred being
An ancient place amongst the snowy tips
Many have seen it despite its fleeing
Cold waters splashes as it takes dips
All the best to everyone and don’t be afraid to ask anyone from the Contest Team for help!
– anya, Major General